Player Code of Conduct
I agree to abide by the following
- I will abide by the rules and regulations of USA hockey, North Dakota Amateur Hockey and Angels Hockey
- I will not swear or use abusive language on the bench, in the locker room, in the arena(s), or at any team function.
- I will encourage good sportsmanship by demonstrating positive support for all players, coaches, fans, volunteers, and referees at every game I will respect the officials/referee decision and not argue.
- I will accept the ruling or penalty that is made against me or the team
- I will display respect for arena facilities and staff, either home or away.
- I will be respectful of the public places we visit, including hotel rooms and restaurants, etc., during hockey events.
- I will treat teammates, coaches, opponents, fans, and officials with respect
- I will not drink alcohol, smoke, chew tobacco, vape, or use any other illegal substance I agree to not use my cell phone in the locker room (no calls, texts, pictures, games and/or social media)
- I will express any concern through proper channels in a respectful manner
- I will be on time for practice, games, and team activities
- I understand that equipment provided to me, i.e. jerseys, are my responsibility and I will be charged replacement cost if damaged or lost
- I understand that if I do not abide by these rules, or violate them, I will be subject to disciplinary action