Parents Code of Conduct
- Abide by the rules and regulations of USA Hockey, North Dakota Amateur Hockey and Angels Hockey
- Remember that youth are involved in the organized sports for their enjoyment, not mine
- Encourage their player by offering praise for honest effort, competing fairly, abiding by the rules of the game, resolving conflict positively and without hostility or violence
- Ensure their player is at practices and games on time or will contact the coach ahead of the time
- Ensure their player’s equipment is complete, safe, and in good condition
- Remember that all players’ experiences and development are important
- Support the team as a whole, not just their own player
- Conduct himself/herself in a positive manner by displaying respect for the judgment and authority of the officials, coaches, and board members supporting the decisions they make and not undermining their efforts
- Recognize that the coaches, not parents, are the primary source of instruction and authority in the game
- I will respect locker rooms as private areas for players, coaches, and officials and will follow all locker room policies set up by Angels Hockey.
- Waiting at least 24 hours to discuss any “negative” game or coaching situation
- Use appropriate channels and constructive feedback to express concern or make a complaint
- Adhere to all financial and volunteer obligations set forth by Angels Hockey
- Force an unwilling child to participate in Angels Hockey.
Click the delete icon again to confirm. Click escape to cancel.